We handle many kinds of claims across the greater Atlanta region
While claims involving motor-vehicle accidents are most common, the Atlanta personal injury attorneys are highly experienced in helping people who have been injured in a variety of ways, including:
- Uninsured and under-insured motorist accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Child abuse and daycare neglect incidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Injuries related to medical and dental malpractice
- Injuries suffered on a dangerous property
- Workplace accidents
- Nursing home neglect and abuse incidents
Our injury attorneys have varied expertise to manage these challenging injury claims
These types of claims can be incredibly challenging and difficult, since they involve a wide variety of defendants including regulatory government agencies, medical facilities, private companies, and insurance corporations, These claims also involve the emotional, physical, and financial recovery of our clients who have often been traumatized by their experience. Our legal team is only motivated by finding all sources of liability, and getting our clients the highest settlements and verdicts possible
How do the Atlanta injury attorneys help our clients recover?
We understand the stress and worry that injured people face as they move through the recovery process. We know that most people have many questions and concerns about the legal process.
Our goal is the same as yours – to help you recover and move forward with your life
- We want to make the recovery process as quick and painless as possible.
- We want you to be fully compensated for your injuries and losses.
- We want to ensure the process of hiring and working with us is as simple and stress-free as possible.
Our no-fee guarantee – There is no fee unless we are successful
The Atlanta injury attorneys handle all of their personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
Contact us today to begin your healing and recovery
Contact us today and our experienced legal team will review the details of your case, free of charge, with no obligation. If we can help you, we will.